Guitar, Bass and Banjo repairs in East Anglia
Repairs to guitars, bass and banjo’s are undertaken by Dave Webster in the studio workshop. Firstly, Dave’s 20 plus years of experience, combined with guaranteed workmanship and materials, make for a a great service. Secondly, quotations for all repairs and servicing are free of charge.
Instrument Service Check List
- Nut height and slot profile
- Truss Rod check
- String Height/Arc check
- Fret Polish
- Intonation check Pickup Balancing
- Check for loose or threaded strap buttons
- Check security / function of all hardware and parts
- Clean and polish instrument
Above all, we are able to provide quotations remotely, with the aid of pictures, therefore helping to keep us all safe. In conclusion, we always aim to be fair and provide a first class inexpensive repair service.